05/12/2015

Christmas is Coming ...

Good Morning!
I always enjoy having a peek at everyone's Christmas Decorations and this year isn't any different! Some of you may have already spotted a couple of these snaps over on Facebook but for those of you haven't, here's a look at what my decorations are like this year. 

Oh and yes, I do have more than one tree ...
I've used a couple of Christmas Cards that I made last year which I couldn't bear to part with as part of my display.
You can't beat some festive furnishings ...
Finally upstairs in the Craft Room is my second tree! 
Well it'd be rude not to use my contemporary coloured decorations ...
Thanks for popping by & enjoy your weekend!
I shall be back tomorrow with another card to share.
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

2 comments:

Janette said...

Your house looks so pretty and festive Natalie...x

annies place said...

Lovely trees & such a ridy craft room. Thank you so much for my card Annx