02/01/2016

Penny Black Saturday Challenge - Anything Goes !

Good Morning!
Welcome to my first Blog Post for 2016! 
I hope you have all had a lovely Christmas & New Year, 
I must say that it felt like they flew by for me! 

My first blog post for you all coincides with the new challenge this month over at PBSC and this time the theme is 'Anything Goes!' 
We've made a few little tweaks to the Challenge Blog this year, which make it much better for you guys, so please do pop over and take a peek!
Today's card is using a Penny Black stamp that I treated myself to a couple of months ago, you may recall that when I first used it I thought it would be versatile to use for various occasions and not just Christmas because it has snow in the design! I hope you agree.

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges -
 INGREDIENTS -
'Pretty Perch' Penny Black Stamp
Maja Design Papers
Various Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Pomegranate Apples by Live & Live Crafts
Red Sprinkles by Doodlebug
Ranger Glossy Accents, Paper Doily, Frantage & Twinklets
Tim Holtz Distressing Tool
INGREDIENTS FROM THE RIBBON GIRL - 
 INKS USED -
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Copic Ciao Markers - C1, E31, E33, E35, R05, R59, B000, BG93, BG96, YG03, YR07, W1, W3, W5 & W7

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

5 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Happy new year, gorgeous card fab colouring x

Helen said...

Beautiful card Nat - love the frosted embellishments!
Helen x

Sue from Oregon said...

Oh my...my style is usually the cute critters, but I too have had my eye on this lovely stamp! Your design and coloring is just outstanding! Great card!!!
♥ Sue k

Kat W said...

This is a really beautiful winter scene and I love the floral details and Frantage :-)
Happy New Year!
Big hugs, Kat xx

Sandra H said...

Your card Natalie is so beautiful almost real life like xx