03/01/2016

YOUR Favourite Cards from 2015 !

Good Morning!
I saw this idea over on the blog of a crafting friend of mine, COOPS. She has given a little twist to the posts she shared of her favourite cards that she'd made throughout this year by sharing those that were most viewed by and commented on by her viewers. A fab idea that I thought I would try too and just like her I was surprised to see that the ones I wasn't too keen on were in fact some of the most popular!

Here are the cards that I found were most popular in the first 6 months, the first one of each month is the most viewed and the second is the one with the most comments.
I will share the remaining 6 months tomorrow.

JANUARY
This card actually had the highest amount of views along with the highest amount of comments!
FEBRUARY
My Feb 12 Tags of 2015 had the highest amount of views, I didn't get to play along as much as I would've to liked last year, definitely something to improve on this year!
There were 3 cards which all had the same high amount of comments this month, so I went for the one which had the highest amount of views out of the three.
MARCH
Both of the cards for this month were DT cards for the brand Sugar Nellie.
APRIL
MAY 
JUNE
Thanks for popping by & enjoy the rest of your weekend!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

4 comments:

sheila.bubb said...

All your cards are all gorgeous and such an inspiration xx

Helen said...

Lovely selection of cards Nat!
What a fabby idea...has inspired me to go and check through mine!
Helen x

Sue said...

That is a really great idea Natalie - you cards are so gorgeous and this is a wonderful selection.
Sue...xxx

Kat W said...

So much gorgeousness all in one post; your cards are all really beautiful :-)
Big hugs, Kat xx