17/05/2016

My Mum's Craft Shop - Gardening Chicks !

Good Morning!
You will all most probably be relieved to see that this card is back in my usual style. 
I didn't want to bore you too much with my Clean & Simple cards so it's back to business today lol
Each fortnight I share a creation using a product from the craft shop MY MUM'S CRAFT SHOP which is also featured on the MMCS BLOG the same day.
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges -
SIMON SAYS STAMP - FLOWERS
 INGREDIENTS -
Stamping Bella 'Cool Chicks - Gardening Chicks' Stamp
Maja Design Papers
Various Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Bumblebee & Tangerine Sprinkles by Doodlebug
Ranger Glossy Accents, Paper Doily & Twinklets
Tim Holtz Distressing Tool
INGREDIENTS FROM THE RIBBON GIRL 
INKS USED -
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Copic Ciao Markers - C1, Y17, Y21, Y34, YR04, YR07, BG93, BG96, B000, B00 & W1

Thanks for stopping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

5 comments:

Sue said...

Hi Natalie,
Oh my - what a beautiful card. Your colouring is wonderful and I love your pretty card design which just suits that image perfectly.
Sue...xxx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Nat gorgeous card love the colouring and the design. Alison xxx

CraftyNatalie said...

Lovely card.

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous card x

Crafting Diva said...

Thanks for the to my blog Nat I'm good thanks hope your well too? Love the image you have used here so funky and cute at the same time x