26/12/2016

Favourite Five Christmas Cards of 2016 !

Good Morning!
Each year I share my favourite five Christmas themed creations that I have made though the past year. This has become somewhat of a tradition! As with most things I've shared this year it's a little later than usual, but seeing as it's Boxing Day there's still time to join in with the festivities!

First up is a card where I used a sentiment stamp as the focal point. I don't always remember to use my Die cuts when making a card but I made sure to do so on this particular design, even adding some sparkle for a finishing touch! I decided to stick to a cool and frosty colour scheme as a change to your usual Christmas colours!
Speaking of traditional Christmas colours next up is a card full of them! 
This time I have used an image from a Maja Design 12x12 sheet as the main focal point which has of course been paired with more of their design papers. Not only do I love the vintage feel of this card but it also helped me win the November Maja Design Mood Board Challenge which was a lovely surprise!
I couldn't make a list without throwing in one using one of my favourite colour schemes at Christmas, white on white. I love the elegance this colour gives you when used on it's own!
This next card isn't quite so different from the previous. Clean and Simple cards are another of my favourite styles and are a godsend when you need to make more than one in a row! The stamp that I have used for this card is one of my favourite's and is perfect for this style. I do like to finish the card however with some sparkly embellishments, adding the only colour to the design!
Lastly is a card in my usual style, I just wish I had more hours to sit and craft! This year my favourite colour overall has seemed to be red, perfect for the fantastic Santa stamps also released this year by Stamping Bella! This one is my favourite from the 3 designs and I can see it being used on many more creations in the future!
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you are all enjoying the Christmas festivities! It's back to work for me tomorrow but roll on New Years Day when I shall have a week off! 
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

2 comments:

coops said...

All absolutely stunning Natalie.Enjoy your week off when it arrives :D

xx coops xx

Ally said...

aw, five adorable makes, Natalie! I love all of them, couldn't say which one I like the most and best.
xxx, Ally